Enter your details and receive free and non-binding quotes for elevator maintenance.
The benefits of Lift Quotes
Easy comparison of recognized suppliers on price and quality.
Request multiple quotes at once.
Elevator suppliers know that they are in competition with each other through Elevator Quotations and must therefore offer competitive quotations.
Get help for free and without obligation.
How often should a passenger lift be maintained?
The frequency of maintenance of a passenger lift depends on the use and the maintenance contract concluded. Sometimes elevators are only maintained once a year, for other elevators the advice is to schedule a minimum of four maintenance cycles per year. Regular maintenance usually prevents malfunctions and additional repair costs.
The choice for a maintenance contract
When entering into maintenance contracts, it is wise to proceed thoroughly. The choice for a cheap maintenance contract can sometimes mean that a mechanic has to wait longer or that parts are not immediately available.
When comparing different providers for the maintenance of a passenger lift, it is wise to pay attention to at least the following:
- Coverage of the maintenance company: how long does it take for the mechanic to be on site?
- Online services: to what extent can the specifications of the passenger lift be found on the internet?
- Customer service: how good and how quickly is customer service available?
- Mechanics: what are the working hours of the mechanics? Do the mechanics also work outside office hours?
- The legal requirements and safety regulations: does the company comply with them?
Request quotes now for maintenance and service of your lift
Liftoffertes offers you the possibility to request quotations from approved lift suppliers quickly and in one go.
We are happy to help you with the search for maintenance of your lift!
Ask here free and without obligation quotations for maintenance & service of your lift.